Collection and Storage of Information by Vision Ayurveda
The information we get from customers will help us personalize and continually improve your Health on the Web experience. The types of information we collect below are listed below.
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store any information you post on our site or otherwise provide us.
- We use the information you provide to us for purposes such as responding to your requests, customizing your future purchases, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many sites, we use "cookies" and obtain certain types of information when your browser accesses Visionayuveda.com or ads and other content provided by or on behalf of Health on other websites.
- Email communications: In order to help us make emails more useful and interesting, we usually receive a confirmation when you open a Health Email on the Web if your computer supports these capabilities. We also compared our list of customers with lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not wish to receive email or other mail from us, please adjust your email notification.
- Information from other sources: We may receive information about you from other sources and add them to our account information.
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and provide functions such as one-click purchase and personalized recommendations.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and our business is not about selling that information to third parties. We share the information only as described below and with our parent company and the subsidiaries it controls.
Affiliate businesses we do not control: We work closely with affiliate businesses. In some cases, these businesses may operate Health stores on the Web or sell offers to you on Beauty on the Web. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines in conjunction with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, so we share customer information about those transactions with third parties.
Third party providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include order fulfillment, package delivery, mail and email sending, data analysis, marketing assistance, search results and links (including paid lists and links), credit card payment processing, and customers. They have access to the personal information required to perform their duties, but may not use them for other purposes.
A data encryption process prevents the trafficked data from being captured or even altered in its course between the user's browser and the site with which it is related, thus ensuring a secure purchase.
Options for the Customer
You can contact us through the contact form, phone call or E-mail if you want: